At ITESO, university education means:
- Learning for life and developing professional competencies, beyond those of the particular undergraduate program you chose.
- Being autonomous and learning from your own actions.
- Learning from real-world experiences and collaboration with others.
- Reflecting on your actions and proposals in order to gradually improve your professional performance.
At ITESO, professors work with a methodology that aims at forming people who are free and capable of acting critically and innovatively to transform their context.
ITESO has a flexible curricular structure, designed so that you have an ample margin of freedom to organize your curricular route and focus your professional development according to your interests.
- Study one or two semesters off campus, by selecting and completing a professional application project in your area of interest. Professional Application Projects (PAPs) are an opportunity to put your learning to the test in a real-world scenario, thereby broadening your knowledge while opening up future career prospects.
- Specialize or complement your education by taking elective courses (Complementary Area) from any of ITESO's undergraduate programs, or in the areas of art, culture and athletics.
To learn more about our educational model, click here